1. The lifting platform must be placed on a solid and flat ground. It is strictly forbidden to operate the lifting platform if the lifting platform is not stable, the legs are not adjusted, the level is not leveled, and the ground is not secure.
2. According to the specified load carrying capacity, it is strictly forbidden to use the lifting platform under the rated load;
3. It is strictly forbidden to adjust or close the outriggers when someone is lifting on the lifting platform; it is strictly forbidden to move the machine when the lifting platform is raised. If you need to move, please condense the lifting platform first, loosen the legs;
4. Spread the weight evenly in the center of the countertop as much as possible. In special cases, the eccentric load is allowed: the load of the longitudinal eccentric load shall not exceed 1/2 of the rated load, and the lateral eccentric load shall not exceed 1/3 of the rated load. The eccentric load must be about 300 mm away from the edge of the table;
5. It is strictly forbidden to carry out outdoor work under strong wind or rain;
6. Do not push and pull objects outwards during work. Pipes and other materials that are easy to roll must be tightly fastened or bundled;
7. It is strictly forbidden to sit, stand or climb on the guardrail of the lifting platform;
8. The lifting platform without manned protection is forbidden to carry people, and the lifting platform for manned persons is provided with railings and anti-cracking valves. The anti-cracking valve prevents accidents in which the tubing is broken and the table is out of control;
9. It is strictly forbidden to stand or stack debris under the lifting platform, and prevent the hands, feet and clothes from being squeezed when working on the lifting platform;
10. Press the “up” or “down” button to lift the workbench. If the workbench does not move, stop it immediately for inspection;
11. If the lifting platform does not rise, and you hear the overflow valve screaming, stop the inspection immediately. Otherwise, the oil pump will quickly overheat and suffer serious damage. The relief valve is used to protect the safety of the machine and the operator and must not be adjusted arbitrarily;
12. It is strictly forbidden to start the lifting platform under the condition of electrification. It is strictly forbidden to make artificial shaking when the platform is raised;
13. Only when the workbench stops moving can the heavy object be removed;
14. It is strictly forbidden to use the lifting platform under all foreseeable dangerous conditions.