1. Since the construction machinery is a special vehicle, the operator should receive the training and guidance of the manufacturer, have a full understanding of the structure and performance of the machine, and obtain certain operation and maintenance experience before operating the machine. The "Product Maintenance and Maintenance Manual" provided by the manufacturer is the necessary information for the operator to operate the equipment. Before operating the machine, be sure to read the "Maintenance and Maintenance Instructions" and operate and maintain as required.
2. Pay attention to the working load during the running-in period. The working load during the running-in period should not exceed 60% of the rated working load, and the appropriate workload should be arranged to prevent the occurrence of overheating caused by continuous operation of the machine for a long time.
3. Pay attention to the indications of each instrument frequently. If an abnormality occurs, stop it in time to eliminate it. If the cause is not found and the fault is not eliminated, stop the operation.
4. Pay attention to check the position and quality of lubricating oil, hydraulic oil, coolant, brake fluid and fuel oil (water) frequently, and pay attention to check the sealing performance of the whole machine. During the inspection, it was found that the oil and water were too much, and the reason should be analyzed. At the same time, the lubrication of each lubrication point should be strengthened. It is recommended that the lubrication point be filled with grease for each shift during the running-in period (except for special requirements).
5. Keep the machine clean, adjust and tighten the loose parts in time to prevent the parts from being worn out or the parts being lost due to looseness.
6. At the end of the running-in period, the machine should be forcedly maintained, checked and adjusted, and the oil should be replaced. In short, the requirements for the use of the loader during the running-in period can be summarized as: strengthening training, reducing load, paying attention to inspection, and strengthening lubrication. As long as the maintenance and maintenance of the loader during the running-in period is emphasized and required, the early failure will be reduced, the service life will be prolonged, and the work efficiency will be improved. The machine will not bring you more benefits.